My version of Pork Binaggoongan.
You can cook My version of Pork Binaggoongan using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of My version of Pork Binaggoongan
- Prepare 1/2 of kl pork (cut into pieces.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of oil.
- It’s 1/2 head of garlic (crushed.
- It’s 1 of onion (sliced thinly).
- It’s 1/2 cup of bagoong alamang.
- You need 1/2 cup of vinegar.
- Prepare 2 cups of water.
- It’s of Sili (optional).
My version of Pork Binaggoongan step by step
- Fry pork pieces in hot oil..
- Saute garlic & onions after pork has turned brown..
- Add silo ang the rest of the ingredients and let simmer until pork becomes tender. Enjoy! ❣️.