Spicy hot chocolate. I was craving some thick Mexican hot chocolate, but it was cold This turned out to be unbelievably delicious. The spices were subtle but gave just the extra spicy hot chocolate kick I was craving. In a medium pot, whisk together chocolate, cocoa, sugar and chile.
Using chocolate instead of cocoa powder means the hot chocolate turns out nice and thick and has a rich flavor that you just can't get with the. Spicy hot chocolate made with cinnamon and cayenne (optional, of course); get ready to warm yourself from the inside out. It's noon and you're still in your PJs. You can cook Spicy hot chocolate using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Spicy hot chocolate
- Prepare 2 cup of whole milk.
- You need 3 tbsp of granulated sugar.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Hershey's special dark chocolate powder.
- It’s 1 dash of cayenne pepper.
- Prepare 2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
This chocolate is not for those sensitive to spicy foods and should be kept out of reach of small children and pets. The Spicy Hot Chocolate recipe out of our category Hot Chocolate! Remove chile, cinnamon stick, and vanilla pod; discard. Add chocolate and heat over medium-high heat, whisking constantly, until chocolate is.
Spicy hot chocolate step by step
- Take a sauce pan and start heating the milk.
- Once the milk has started to boil, add the chocolate powder, cinnamon, and Cayenne pepper and whisk it in..
- Add sugar and keep at low boil, constantly whisking..
- Make sure you taste test and adjust according to your preference..
Red hot chili pepper, dark chocolate pieces. Spicy hot chocolate with marshmallows and Christmas decorations. This spiced hot chocolate warms you from within. A spicy 'note' with each sip This is not your mama's hot chocolate. The chili should peek through with each sip (with a spicy 'hola').