oven baked zucchini sticks. Check Out Baked Zucchini Recipes On eBay. Fill Your Cart With Color Today! Toss zucchini in a bowl with the olive oil.
Dip zucchini sticks in egg mixture, allowing excess liquid to drip back into the bowl. Press coated sticks into the bread crumb mixture until fully coated. Arrange coated sticks on the prepared baking sheet in a single layer. You can cook oven baked zucchini sticks using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of oven baked zucchini sticks
- Prepare 1 medium of zucchini.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- You need 3/4 cup of skimmed milk.
- You need 4 tbsp of flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of bread crumbs.
- Prepare 1 of salt & pepper to taste.
Coat a cooling rack with nonstick spray and place on a baking sheet; set aside. In a small bowl, combine Parmesan, thyme, oregano, basil, garlic powder, salt and pepper, to taste. Crispy, oven-baked Zucchini Sticks coated in Parmesan and bread crumb mixture – perfect and healthy appetizer or snack. They are a great way to get your kids eat veggies.
oven baked zucchini sticks step by step
- preheat oven to 350°F.
- cut zucchini into matchsticks. put in bowl with milk..
- dredge in flour, then egg, and coat in bread crumbs..
- bake for 30 minutes turning half way through cooking time..
- serve with ranch, honey mustard or chili sauce..
Serve with marinara or Ranch dressing. Beat egg and milk in a shallow bowl. Dip each piece of zucchini in egg mixture then bread crumb mixture. Repeat until all of the sticks are coated; place them on prepared cookie sheet. This healthier version of fried zucchini sticks or zucchini fries as some people call them are delicious as a snack, appetizer or side dish.