Korean Tteokbokki (Hot and Spicy Rice Cake).
You can cook Korean Tteokbokki (Hot and Spicy Rice Cake) using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Korean Tteokbokki (Hot and Spicy Rice Cake)
- It’s 120 gr of rice flour.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of tapioca flour.
- It’s 1 tbsp of corn stratch flour solution.
- You need 50 ml of boiled water (approxinately).
- Prepare 2 of cayenne pepper (chopped).
- You need 1 tsp of garlic (chopped).
- Prepare 1 of spring onion (chopped).
- You need 4 tbsp of tomato sauce.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of buillon powder.
- You need of Sesame (i don't use it).
- It’s of Water.
- It’s 1 tbsp of frying oil.
Korean Tteokbokki (Hot and Spicy Rice Cake) step by step
- Mix rice flour and tapioca flour then add boiled water little by little 😁 then make a dough and make a long cylinder shape then cut the shape into small cylinder about 2 cm long, each).
- Boil the water then add salt and small cylinder dough (step 1)..
- Add vegetable oil in a pan then fry it until fragnant. Then add cayenne pepper, salt, buillon powder, a glass of water (120 ml) and boiled tteokbokki. After that add tomato sauce and spring onion then add corn starch flour solution then stir..
- Keep stirring until the rice cake turns soft and the sauce thickens and looks shiny, which should take about 10 -15 minutes..
- Serve it hot with sesame as topping. But i dont have sesame today hiks.