Oven Roasted Fish Fillet Bundles in Lemon Cream Sauce. And out comes this – tender baked fish fillets with a beautiful lemon cream sauce that's perfect with fish! This recipe will work for most fish, but is especially great for white fish fillets. When you bake fish, you just can't get colour on it like you can with pan frying, and this means loss of flavour.
Pour the lemon butter sauce over the fish and asparagus and top the fish with lemon slices (optional). Fish is cooked when it flakes easily and the flesh is opaque, white throughout. In a small bowl, whisk together lime juice, olive oil and melted butter with a dash of seasoned salt. You can have Oven Roasted Fish Fillet Bundles in Lemon Cream Sauce using 17 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Oven Roasted Fish Fillet Bundles in Lemon Cream Sauce
- Prepare 4 of skinless cod fillets, you may only need 2 if they are large, you want them big enough to wrap around the salmon fillets..
- You need 4 of skinless salmon fillets, each about 1 inche thick and 2 inches wide and 2 inches long.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cajun seasoning mixed with salt and pepper to taste for seasoning fish.
- Prepare 1 of FOR SAUCE.
- It’s 1 of shallot, minced.
- You need 2 clove of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of dry white wine.
- It’s 1/2 cup of chicken stock.
- You need 1 cup of heavy cream.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of cajun seasoning.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of black pepper and salt to taste.
- Prepare 1 tsp of hot sauce such as franks brand.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of butter.
- You need 1 of FOR TOPPING AND GARNISH.
- You need 1/4 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 4 of sliced green onions.
Stir in shallots, garlic and capers. Mix spices together in a another small bowl. Spice fish fillets on both sides. Roasted Fish Fillets in a Lemon Jalapeno Cream Sauce This is a quick and simple fish entree delicious enogh for company but also a great weekday meal.
Oven Roasted Fish Fillet Bundles in Lemon Cream Sauce step by step
- MAKE SAUCE.
- In saucepan, melt the butter, add shallot and garlic and soften, add wine and reduce until almost gone.Add chicken stock,cream, lemon juice and seasoning cook to a thin sauce about 5 minutes. It will thicken up some in the oven..
- PREPARE FISH.
- Season fish with seasoning, Lay cod fillets flat on work surface, place salmon fillet on one end and roll up to enclose salmon. The pink ends will show.Press to adhere carefully, dont press to hard!.
- PREHEAT OVEN TO 400.
- Spray an ovenproof dish large enough to hold fish in 1 layer. Add half of sauce to dish add fish bundles seam side down, top with remaining sauce.Sprinkle each bundle with parmesan cheese and sprinkle all over with green onions.
- Bake for about 30 minutes until fish is cooked..
- Serve with crusty bread or rolls and a salad if you like!.
The fish cooks and produces moist tender flakes while making a flavor packed sauce. The Best Creamy Lemon Sauce Fish Recipes on Yummly Bloody Mary-style Tomato Sauce, Homemade Citrus Cranberry Sauce, Barbeque Sauce With Whiskey. A fantastic quick-fix dinner – baked fish in a lemon cream sauce, all made in ONE PAN! Don't let the short ingredient list fool you, this tastes so good!