You can cook Fruity FlapJacks using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Fruity FlapJacks
- You need 175 Gr of Butter.
- It’s 175 Gr of Soft Brown Sugar.
- You need 1 Tablespoon of Golden Syrup.
- You need 250 Gr of Porridge Oats.
- You need 25 Gr of Sultanas (Optional).
Fruity FlapJacks instructions
- PreHeat Oven to 150c and Lightly Grease a 20c, Baking tin.
- Melt together Butter, Sugar and Syrup. When melted and combined remove from heat and stir in the porridge oats and sultanas (if using).
- Pour into the Tin and smooth the surface with the back of a metal spoon..
- Bake for 35-40 mins or until the edges are brown and the surface in golden..
- Place the tin on a wire rack. Cut into squares after 10 minutes, but leave to cool completely before removing from the tin.