Celebrate Valentine's Day with Chocolate Custard Pies.
You can cook Celebrate Valentine's Day with Chocolate Custard Pies using 7 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Celebrate Valentine's Day with Chocolate Custard Pies
- Prepare of bar Milk chocolate.
- It’s of Frozen puff pastry.
- You need of from Custard Cream.
- You need of Garnish:.
- You need of bar Black Chocolate.
- You need of to decorate Powdered sugar.
- You need of if you have them Chocolate sprinkles.
Celebrate Valentine's Day with Chocolate Custard Pies step by step
- You can make these pies with half of the custard cream made from the Simple Custard Cream recipe https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/145651-easy-custard-cream.
- Cut each frozen puff pastry sheet into 8 equal pieces for a total of 16. Use a knife to cut 3 small notches in each piece..
- Scoop 1 teaspoon of custard cream onto half of the puff pastry pieces..
- Break the milk chocolate up into 1-block pieces..
- Add 1 piece to each piece of pastry that has been topped with custard..
- Lay the other half of the pastry pieces on top of the custard and chocolate topped pastry pieces and press the sides of the pastry pieces together firmly with a fork..
- Bake the pies in an oven preheated to 200°C for 18 minutes and they're ready..
- Cool the pies..
- Melt the black chocolate in a bowl suspended over a pan of warm water and spread the melted chocolate over the top of the pies..
- If you have them, top the pies with cute chocolate decorations..
- The inside of the pies..
- They look nice if you sprinkle half of them with powdered sugar..