Crock-Pot Pork Chili. Crock Pot Three Bean Pork Chili. Note: Scroll to the bottom of this post for a printable version of this recipe. Pork shoulder is the best cut to use in the chili because it stays tender and juicy even after a long cooking time.
Quick release, removed meat and added rest of ingredients (tomatoes, sauce and beans) with pot on sauté. I'm back with another recipe revamp! Taste and add salt and pepper, if needed. You can have Crock-Pot Pork Chili using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Crock-Pot Pork Chili
- Prepare 1 lb of ground pork.
- You need 2 cans of Rotel.
- Prepare 1 can of black beans.
- Prepare 1 can of white northern beans.
- You need 1 can of corn.
- It’s 1/2 of a yellow onion diced (our whole if you love onion).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare of Spices.
- Prepare of Black pepper.
- It’s of Curry powder.
- Prepare of Garlic powder.
Season it with salt and pepper to taste, then transfer to the slow cooker. Add remaining oil skillet and saute onion, garlic, bell pepper, and jalapeno till the onion is trranslucent. Place the saute veggies on top of pork, then add green sauce and broth. Slow Cooker Pulled Pork Chili – This amazing, sweet heat style pulled pork chili is absolutely mouthwatering!
Crock-Pot Pork Chili step by step
- Dice onion..
- Mix onion and pork in a bowl..
- Dust the pork with black pepper..
- Add other spices sparingly. Don't overpower the pepper..
- Fry the mixture in something oily. I had some bacon grease leftover from breakfast. Only needs to brown the edges. It should look like sloppy meat balls..
- Add all ingredients to the Crock-Pot.
- Cook on low for 8 hours or on high for 4 hours. Check your Crock-Pot's manual for suggested times..
- I enjoy my Chili with some cheddar cheese and sour cream..
Everything you love about pulled pork made into a hearty chili that's packed with BBQ flavor and perfectly hearty for those cold fall and winter evenings! Add garlic, Worcestershire sauce, chili powder, water, ketchup and salt and pepper. Arrange pork chops in crock pot, pour sauce over the chops. I find that the longer you cook them, the more tender they are. I normally serve them with mashed potatoes and a. ⏰Cooking Time.