Chicken Artichoke Pasta Bake. Reduce heat to medium; in same skillet, add onion and garlic. Cook fettuccine according to package directions; drain. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, mix flour, wine and broth until smooth.
Drain pasta; add to chicken mixture. Spinach Artichoke Pasta All the goodness of spinach-artichoke dip.but in pasta form! Season chicken breasts with salt and pepper and place in the prepared pan. You can cook Chicken Artichoke Pasta Bake using 22 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken Artichoke Pasta Bake
- You need 2 of lbs. cooked chicken breasts.
- It’s 1 of small jar marinated artichoke hearts.
- You need 1/2 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- Prepare of I box rotini pasta.
- You need of The sauce.
- It’s 1 of small can diced tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 of large can crushed tomatoes.
- Prepare 3-4 tablespoons of tomato paste.
- It’s 1 of cup+ chicken broth.
- Prepare 1 of yellow onion, diced.
- Prepare of Dried oregano, basil, parsley, and rosemary. 1 TSP+ each.
- You need of I TBSP minced garlic.
- You need of I TBSP worechestire sauce.
- It’s Splash of white or red wine (optional).
- It’s 1 TSP of sugar.
- It’s 1-2 dashes of red pepper flakes (optional).
- You need of Salt and pepper.
- It’s of Olive oil.
- Prepare of The cheese toppjng.
- You need of Shredded mozzarella.
- Prepare of Fresh mozzarella, sliced.
- It’s of Salt and pepoer.
Stir in chicken, Monterey Jack cheese, artichokes, spinach, sun dried tomatoes, Parmesan and pasta. Add pasta mixture to prepared baking dish. Pour artichoke marinade into a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Easy Pesto Spinach Artichoke Chicken Bake Recipe.
Chicken Artichoke Pasta Bake instructions
- Dice up the cooked chicken breasts into small, bite size pieces and put in a medium bowl. Season with a little sea salt and pepper or season salt to taste. Add small jar of marinated artichoke hearts including all liquid. Add 1/2 cup of grated parmesan. Mix together, refrigerate while sauce is cooking..
- In a medium sauce pan, combine all of the sauce ingredients, mix well adding olive oil as needed and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer on low heat for 1-2 hours or until sauce is slightly thickened. Remove sauce from heat..
- Cook rotini pasta according to directions on the box until al dente or not fully cooked. The pasta will finish cooking in the next step so you definitely want to undercook the pasta. Drain pasta leaving some of the water, add a little olive oil to keep pasta from sticking 😁.
- Drain most of the excess water from the pasta and ombine all ingredients in a large bowl. Oil a deep baking dish, I like using my trusty round, red covered baking dish. Top with shredded mozzarella and sliced fresh mozzarella, season with a little salt and pepper..
- Bake (uncovered) at 375 for 35 minutes or until bubbling and cheese has browned slightly. Carefully remove from the oven and let cool for 15-20 minutes. Serve adding a dash or two (or ten) of grated parmesan cheese and enjoy! 😋.
One thing I love about this dinner is that it is so easy from fridge to oven. It has the ease of a crockpot meal, but you can make it fresh in minutes and maintain all of the delicious flavors and textures! To make this recipe you only need a few ingredients (Full printable recipe at bottom of. For a vegetarian version, try this recipe for Penne Pasta Bake with Tomatoes and Mozzarella Cheese. Cook the pasta according to package directions.