Choy Sum and Mushroom Stir Fry *Vegan. Cut up choy sum and slice mushrooms. Choy Sum and Mushroom Stir Fry *Vegan. If you like the taste of garlic, you may like this garlic salad to replace your regular salad, it gives you different taste of salad.
Push the choy sum away from the center of the wok (see note). Stir the sauce and add it to the center. Once it starts bubbling, combine it with the choy sum. You can cook Choy Sum and Mushroom Stir Fry *Vegan using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Choy Sum and Mushroom Stir Fry *Vegan
- Prepare 2 bunches of choy sum.
- It’s 200 gr of button mushroom.
- It’s 1 of tomato.
- You need 5 of garlic cloves.
- Prepare 1 of red long chili (optional).
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of sugar.
- It’s 2 tbsp of cooking oil.
- You need 1 cup of water.
Today I share with you a bok choy mushroom stir fry. I just can't get enough of the stir fries. They're so simple to make, generally take minimal time and you can always get creative with the ingredients. This time I came up with a winning combination of bok choy mushroom stir fry.
Choy Sum and Mushroom Stir Fry *Vegan instructions
- Chop garlics and tomato, and chili. Cut up choy sum and slice mushrooms..
- Pre-heat a sauce pan, pour cooking oil, add chopped garlic, stir it for 3 minutes in medium fire. Add chopped tomato and chili, stir it for 3 mins..
- Add mushrooms, stir it well, wait until half cook, add choy sum, stir it well..
- Add salt, pepper, and sugar, mix it well, cover the pan, lower the fire, wait until the veggies cooked well (around 10 mins)..
The more types of mushrooms the merrier too. Heat a wok or large frying pan (not nonstick) over medium-high heat until hot when you wave your hand over the bottom. Add drained mushrooms and give that a stir. Scatter in the choy sum stems first. Pour in oyster sauce and fish sauce with mushroom soaking liquid.