Kool-Aid Pie (sugar free). So Many Ways to Enjoy Kool-Aid. Flavorful fun made easy – available in a rainbow of flavors! Cherry Kool-Aid Pie will be the hit of your next get together!
It has a gluten free crust and a deliciously spiced dairy-free pumpkin filling. Enjoy the classic American holiday dessert the low carb way! This Kool Aid Pie Recipe is the easiest and most delicious no bake dessert online! You can cook Kool-Aid Pie (sugar free) using 6 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Kool-Aid Pie (sugar free)
- It’s 1 packages of Sugar Free Whipped Topping-thawed..
- You need 1 envelope of unsweetened Kool-aid.
- You need 3/4 cup of Splenda.
- It’s 1 of Almond flour.
- Prepare 1 of Softened butter.
- You need 3 tbsp of Splenda.
The filling has only three ingredients and comes together in a flash! Eventually, the sun would get too hot and we'd crave a sugary drink to energize us and cool us down. I could always count on there being a large pitcher of. The secret ingredients in a creamy no-bake pie recipe are just a can of sweetened condensed milk and a packet of that famous fruity drink mix.
Kool-Aid Pie (sugar free) instructions
- Use Almond flour in place of graham cracker crumbs in your favorite graham cracker crust. Use amounts suggested in your recipe and ignore the "1" in front of the flour and butter. The program would not let me remove them..
- Mix Almond flour, softened butter and 3 tbsp. of Splenda (more or less) in a 9 in. pie dish and mash out to cover bottom and part way up sides..
- Place approx. 1/4 of whipped topping in lg. mixing bowl..
- Add Splenda and mix..
- Add Kool-Aid and stir. the mixture will quickly become thick..
- Gently fold in remaining whipped topping. Mixture will fluff up and thicken as you fold the topping in..
- Spoon into pie crust and refrigerate for 1 hour..
- Cut and eat..
- Kids love helping with this easy recipe..
I had intended to make this a Strawberry Pie, however, my Strawberry Kool Aid disappeared somewhere after checking out at the Super Market. Kool-Aid Pie is a quick and easy recipe plus you get to pick the flavor. It's creamy, fluffy, and perfect for any party. This creamy Kool-Aid pie is not only delicious, but it's also no-bake! So you won't have to worry about heating up the oven in the warmer weather months.