PALEO EGG MUFFINS WITH BACON RECIPE. In a large mixing bowl, whisk the eggs together, then add in the bacon bits, chopped spring onions, quartered cherry tomatoes, and spinach. Divide the mixture evenly between the cavities in the prepared muffin pan. Run a butter knife along the sides of the muffins before.
Place the ground sausage in a sauté pan and heat on medium high. Break up the pork into crumbles with a spatula as it cooks. Weave three bacon strips together for each cavity of a large muffin pan. You can cook PALEO EGG MUFFINS WITH BACON RECIPE using 7 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of PALEO EGG MUFFINS WITH BACON RECIPE
- You need 3 tbsp of Coconut oil.
- You need 1 cup of Mushrooms.
- You need 1 cup of Spinach.
- You need 4 slice of Cooked bacon.
- You need 2 bunch of Chives.
- It’s 6 of Eggs.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Onion.
Use your fingers to press the bacon strips together so that there are as little holes in the weave as possible. Spoon out the cups and serve with freshly. These easy Sweet Potato Bacon Egg Muffins are the perfect make ahead savory breakfast bites! Paleo Apple Muffins with Bacon Recipe.
PALEO EGG MUFFINS WITH BACON RECIPE instructions
- Instructions Preheat oven to 350°F Degrees Heat up skillet with 1 tsp of coconut oil Chop cooked bacon Chop onion finely Chop mushrooms Sautee onions and mushrooms until brown in skillet Lightly baste muffin tin with coconut oil Scramble eggs in a bowl Add chopped Chives, bacon, mushrooms and onions Add Salt and pepper to taste Place mixture into muffin tins Bake for 15-20 min Enjoy.
While pancakes are amazing, I wanted something that I can make ahead of time since mornings are when I'm the most productive and I'd rather spend that time getting some work done than in the kitchen. Enter: these Paleo Apple Muffins with Bacon! Bacon Egg Muffins are easy to make and a protein-packed healthy breakfast idea. This recipe is primal because it contains dairy.) Since I knew egg muffins with no fillings would probably collapse upon themselves, I searched the interwebs for cheesy egg muffin recipes with some heft. I found a really tasty looking recipe on Cheeseslave for bacon, egg, & cheese muffins with coconut flour.