Keto friendly Dutch Butter Cake. Low Carb and Keto Friendly Butter Cake Recipe Instructions. First, start by combining the softened butter and Swerve sweetener together with a mixer until it is well combined. Next, add the wet ingredients to the butter mixture.
A while ago, my husband took up a keto diet – to lose weight, but also to reduce inflammation and help with some chronic pain. If you use ALL cocoa that is Dutch-processed, best to use baking POWDER instead. If you're confused, just check the ingredients on your cocoa. You can have Keto friendly Dutch Butter Cake using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Keto friendly Dutch Butter Cake
- You need 2/3 cup of powdered erythritol based sweetener.
- Prepare 1 stick (1/2 cup) of unsweetened butter/softened.
- It’s 1 tsp of almond extract.
- You need 1 of egg/ beaten/divided.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of almond flour.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 table spoon of sliced almonds.
If you like this recipe, make sure to check out some other delicious keto cake recipes like my keto Japanese cheesecake, Mississippi mudpie and strawberry shortcake. The simple keto cake recipe can absolutely hold its own against any cake mix or bakery style chocolate cake. Super dense and fudgy, it can be naturally gluten free, dairy free, oil free, and vegan… and I've served it to enough people by now who aren't on any kind of special diet that I can confidently say: even if you're used to traditional sugar-and-flour. This cake is perfect for birthdays, holidays, or to pair alongside your morning or afternoon coffee.
Keto friendly Dutch Butter Cake instructions
- Preheat oven to 350 F and grease 9 inch pie pan.in a large mixing bowl,beat the sweetener,butter,and almond extract with an electric mixer.add starting 2 tsp of eggs beat in,continue with rest of the eggs until all combine..
- Add almond flour,baking powder,salt.You will have thick batter,spread the batter in the greased and covered with parchment paper pie pan,smooth the top,.
- Sprinkle with sliced almonds.bake the cake 25-30 mints.until golden brown.when you remove from the oven it will be still soft,let cool completely in the pan. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour to cut..
- I did not used the paper,it was huge mistake,I had difficulty to cut the cake,so grease and cover the pie pan with the paper.before you transfer the batter into the pie pan..
It's versatile, always delicious (even right out of the fridge) and can be jazzed up with add-ons, such as berries and cream, or some glaze and chopped up nuts. The first time I made these keto chocolate cupcakes, it was for my husband's birthday. He loves the combination of chocolate and peanut butter. Back in his high carb days, his favorite candy was Reese's Peanut Butter Cups. These days, he loves my keto peanut butter bars.