Oven baked sliders. This Juicy Oven Baked Burger Sliders Recipe was inspired by the famous Krystle and White Castle Burgers. These oven baked sliders are a simple twist on a classic recipe. Making sliders in the oven is a great way to enjoy a delicious hamburger all year round.
They are baked in the oven which makes them super simple to make. I know Krystal's burgers are cooked on a flat top, but these burgers are my at-home way to make a similar burger. They are so delicious you will catch yourself eating way more than you thought you could eat. You can have Oven baked sliders using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Oven baked sliders
- Prepare 2 lb of 93% lean ground beef.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of seasoned bread crumbs.
- It’s 3/4 cup of chopped onion.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 packages of Kings Hawaiian savory butter rolls.
- It’s 6 slice of cheddar or velveeta.
The buttery Dijon sauce is essential to making these oven baked ham and cheese sliders. Without it you just have a hot ham and cheese sandwich. The sauce, along with the soft rolls, is what makes these baked ham and cheese sliders special. Baked Ham and Cheese Party Sandwiches Baked Ham and Cheese Party Sandwiches.
Oven baked sliders instructions
- Pre heat oven to 400°F.
- Combine beef, salt, bread crumbs, onion.
- Gently press into bottom of 9×13 until you have a single even patty. poke with fork.
- Bake for 30 min, or until fully cooked..
- Drain grease from around patty..
- Place cheese slices on patty and put back into oven for a couple of minutes.
- Remove from oven and let rest for about 5 minutes. Then cut patty into slices the size of the rolls.
Slice into individual rolls through the ham and cheese layers to serve. Melt the butter in a small saucepan over low heat. Sliders are mini sandwiches packed full of flavor so you can enjoy a guilty pleasure without overindulging. They also make the perfect party appetizer, especially for game day! You absolutely cannot go wrong with any of these delicious recipes.