So Easy! Boiled Pork With My All-Purpose Spicy Aromatic Sauce.
You can cook So Easy! Boiled Pork With My All-Purpose Spicy Aromatic Sauce using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of So Easy! Boiled Pork With My All-Purpose Spicy Aromatic Sauce
- Prepare 500 grams of Pork belly block (or pork butt).
- You need 1 of knob Ginger.
- You need 1 of The green part of a Japanese leek.
- It’s 1 tsp of Salt.
- You need 4 tbsp of ●Soy sauce.
- You need 3 tbsp of ●Vinegar.
- You need 2 tbsp of ●Sugar.
- You need 1 tbsp of ●Sesame oil.
- You need 2 tsp of ●Oyster sauce.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of of each ●Doubanjiang, ra-yu.
- Prepare 1 of clove/knob of each ●Garlic, ginger.
- It’s 5 cm of ●The white part of a Japanese leek.
- It’s 1 of Vegetables to serve on the side.
So Easy! Boiled Pork With My All-Purpose Spicy Aromatic Sauce instructions
- Combine the ● ingredients in a bowl. Mince the leek, ginger and garlic beforehand..
- Put the pork, leek, ginger and salt in a pot (no need to cut the ginger and leek), and add enough water to cover the pork. Turn on the heat..
- When the pot comes to a boil, lower the heat, and cover the contents of the pot with parchment paper as a drop lid (otoshibuta). Cover with a pot lid and simmer for 30 to 40 minutes..
- When a skewer goes through the pork easily it's done. Keep the pork covered in the pot until it's time to eat..
- Just slice whatever portion you will eating, and microwave. Serve with vegetables of your choice, with the aromatic sauce..
- This multi-purpose sauce is a recipe I'm proud of. I added chopped nuts, doubanjiang and ra-yu to the basic aromatic sauce..
- The recipe for that is here:..
- I've also uploaded this related recipe for cold shabu shabu meat with my spicy aromatic sauce…