Oven Roasted Brussel Sprouts. How To Roast Brussels Sprouts: To make oven roasted Brussels sprouts, simply: Toss with oil. You can either do this in a large mixing bowl or directly on the sheet pan itself — up to you. Spread the Brussels sprouts out in an even layer on your sheet pan.
Cut off the brown ends of the Brussels sprouts and pull off any yellow outer leaves. Mix them in a bowl with the olive oil, salt and pepper. Then, place the pan back in the oven to finish baking. You can have Oven Roasted Brussel Sprouts using 8 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Oven Roasted Brussel Sprouts
- It’s 1 lb of fresh brussel sprouts.
- You need 2 oz of olive oil.
- You need 1 of ground sea salt.
- It’s 1 of ground pepper.
- You need 1 of crushed garlic.
- It’s 1 of parmesan cheese.
- It’s 1 tbsp of butter.
- You need 1 of chopped basil.
Yummy, golden cheese will be waiting for you at the end. On a large baking sheet, drizzle brussels sprouts with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Roast until the brussels sprouts are crispy on the. Clean and trim Brussels sprouts and cutting any very large heads in half through the core. (It's fine if some of the outer leaves fall off – just bake those along with the rest of the sprouts.
Oven Roasted Brussel Sprouts instructions
- Preheat oven to 400.
- wash fresh brussel sprouts.
- cut off brown stem of each sprout and remove any yellowing leaves.
- cut each sprout in half lengthwise.
- in a large bowl place sprouts and pour over olive oil.
- toss until sprouts are well covered.
- add salt, pepper, basil and garlic to taste.
- toss thoroughly until uniform coverage.
- strain and place sprouts flat side up on cookie sheet.
- sprinkle parmesan cheese on top of brussel sprouts.
- cook at 400°F for 30 to 35 minutes until sprouts are roasted and parmesan becomes crispy.
- melt butter and drizzle over brussel sprouts to taste.
- serve and enjoy!.
The brussels sprouts should be brown and crispy paired with the sweetness of the honey and balsamic glaze. Then, we are going to cut the bottoms off the brussels sprouts and remove the outer leaves. IF your brussels sprouts are large, cut them in half. These are all healthy oils, that also have a high enough smoke point to withstand the high temperature needed for the best oven roasted frozen Brussels sprouts. However, we do broil the sprouts for a few minutes at the end, so if you want to be on the safe side, avocado oil is the only one that won't smoke at that temperature.