Broccoli Cheese Tots. Broccoli, cheddar, If you need a way to get your picky family members to eat their broccoli, give these yummy broccoli and cheese tots a try! I've been making these veggie tots with zucchini and. Crispy baked broccoli tots are loaded with nutrients and are fun to make and enjoy!
Thanks to these cheesy broccoli tots, however, I am now a fan of hyping it up and completely overriding the whole vegetable concept of broccoli. You can switch out the types of cheese and. We came across these cheesy broccoli tots on Spoon University and had to try them. You can cook Broccoli Cheese Tots using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Broccoli Cheese Tots
- Prepare of Medium sized Broccoli (florets only).
- It’s 1 of medium carrot.
- It’s 1 of medium potato.
- It’s 1 cup of cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 1 1/4 cup of breadcrumbs.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of red chili flakes.
- Prepare of Salt as required (not too much as the cheese is salty as well).
- Prepare of Oil for shallow frying.
Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside. And it makes our Broccoli and Cheese Tots taste even better than they already are! Even though I was only making these for my hubby and I to eat for dinner, the urge to eat broccoli tots with my hands was overwhelming. Broccoli Tots are a fun and healthy play on tater tots made with finely chopped broccoli in place of potatoes.
Broccoli Cheese Tots step by step
- Cut and boil broccoli and carrot together.
- Strain keep aside. Repeat the same with potato.
- Put them together in a good processor and pulse 4-5 times.
- Add the grated cheese, breadcrumbs, salt and chili flakes.
- Mix well.
- Shape then in tots.
- Freeze at least for 2 hours or more (some could be stored and used later).
- Shallow fry/Air Fry/Bake it.
Mmmmmm.doesn't everyone love creamy broccoli cheese soup? If you haven't noticed, I'm a little obsessed with. Ranch dressing or ketchup, for dipping. Cheesy Rice EnchiladasKnorr. whole wheat tortillas, shredded Monterey Jack cheese, I. Cheesy broccoli and cauliflower casserole gets topped with tots and baked until golden for a crunchy, fun, kid and adult-friendly Easter side dish.