The fried pancake of your dreams. Fried rice is the ideal use for leftover rice, salty bacon and your favorite veg! They are like a heavenly mix of a donut and a pancake. Are you ready for a crazy good recipe?
Female hand lays out pancakes from cottage cheese in frying pan. Preparation Peel potatoes and grate in a food processor fitted with coarse-shredding disk. For many Americans, pancakes evoke a certain kind of nostalgia. You can cook The fried pancake of your dreams using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of The fried pancake of your dreams
- Prepare 1 of chives pancake (recipe: Perfect Pancake).
- You need 5 tbsp of breadcrumbs.
- Prepare 5 tbsp of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- You need of Cucumber pickles for garnish.
- Prepare of For Filling.
- Prepare 50 g of cold cut meat (of your choice).
- Prepare 50 g of curd.
- You need Half of sweet red pepper.
- Prepare of Little salt.
- Prepare of Little oil for frying.
- Prepare of For frying.
- Prepare of Generous amount of oil.
People make pancakes because they're delicious, crowd-pleasing, and easy. For something as subtle as pancakes, the quality of your ingredients is extremely important—even the baking soda, which is responsible for making. Make delicious, fluffy pancakes from scratch. Heat a lightly oiled griddle or frying pan over medium high heat.
The fried pancake of your dreams instructions
- Firstly you need one of my Perfect Pancakes. Make the filling for it. On little oil fry the cold cut meat, which you already cut in small pieces, and also fry the sweet red pepper.
- Mix them with the curd and all little salt if needed.
- Fill the pancake carefully, put filling in a square shape, in the middle of pancake only. First fold the left and right side inside. Then fold from top and bottom..
- Cover the pancake carefully in flour, best way is to let the pancake be in a box and slowly pour flour on one side, then flip it carefully. Repeat with beaten salted egg. Also repeat with breadcrumbs.
- Now comes the deep freezer of your fridge. Freeze the pancake for around 4 hours. This is important, otherwise it will open up while frying and lose its pretty shape..
- Lastly, fry in generous amount of hot oil, flipping it gently several times during the process to fry both sides. This will ensure that the filling will be heated up too. Serve with sweet pickled cucumbers..
- I used the other half of the sweet red pepper like this: i cut it into slices, put them in a pan with little hot oil, and i devided one beaten and gently salted egg between them. Plus i added one fresh basil leaf in the middle of each..
What kind of pancake batter do you want to use? But while pancakes may seem like the perfect a.m. staple, it's surprisingly easy to muck them up. Leave them on the pan too long or use the wrong In reality, starting from scratch—literally—is the real key to cooking the spongey pancake of your dreams. For pancakes without dairy milk, substitute non-dairy milk (like unsweetened almond milk or homemade oat milk). I've also used orange juice in place of the milk before and it worked nicely.