Chinese Chao Fan Rice. Break up the lumps in the cooked rice (the goal is to try to separate cooked rice into individual grains). Heat iron wok till smoking hot. Swirl a ladle of cold oil in the wok to coat the inside evenly.
I remember this Chinese sausage fried rice was one go-to recipe that my sisters and I used to cook for our mom when we knew she was coming home from a long day of work, hungry and not in a mood to cook. Yangzhou Chaofan, one of the most popular fried rice dishes in the world. It's disputed whether Yangzhou Chaofan is a Huaiyang dish from Yangzhou (Yang Chow) or actually a Cantonese dish from. You can have Chinese Chao Fan Rice using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chinese Chao Fan Rice
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- You need Half of cup sliced cooked hotdogs.
- Prepare Half of cup sliced cooked ham.
- You need Half of cup sliced cooked chorizo if available or luncheon meat.
- You need 1 of whole garlic minced.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
- You need 1 of big bowl cooked rice.
- It’s 4 tablespoon of butter.
- It’s of Green peas (optional).
Chinese fried rice is often a common staple in American Chinese cuisine, especially in the form sold as fast food. I cooked on an electric stove for many years and finally got a gas stove a couple of years ago. Love using my wok now 🙂 Will definitely try this dish in it. I'll show you how to cook the best KFC STYLE Pork Chao Fan.
Chinese Chao Fan Rice step by step
- Scramble eggs.
- Heat 1 tbsp of butter in a wok and pour eggs. Stir and cook until barely set. Remove and set aside..
- Sauté garlic, hotdogs, ham, chorizo and green peas in butter then add the egg and pour to cooked rice and stir thoroughly. Add salt and pepper to taste.
Known amongst Filipinos as the go-to chain for one's Chinese fast food fix, Chowking makes one mean chao fan that's widely considered one of their most popular orders—and with good reason. It's a fairly simple dish to make, making this Chinese fried rice an easy thing to fix for lunch or even just as a snack after a grueling day. Egg fried rice, or 蛋炒饭, is one of the most common Chinese dishes. You can use almost any ingredients to make this dish, but the main ingredients are usually egg and rice. A simple and comforting dish, and a fantastic way to use up any.