Autumn's Tater Salad. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. A clip of one of Ron White's stand up routines from 'They call Me Tater Salad.' Ron White voices his opinion of highly expensive sunglasses. Enjoy. "They call me Tater Salad"-Ron White.
This is definitely not your traditional potato salad recipe, but it's delicious! What a feable old desperate man you are. Tater Tot Salad: I've always loved tater tots as a kid and wondered what it would be like to reinvent There are a million potato salad recipes on the web but none of them use tater tots. You can cook Autumn's Tater Salad using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Autumn's Tater Salad
- You need 2 lbs of potatoes, peeled and cubed.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- Prepare to taste of Pepper.
- It’s to taste of Seasoning salt.
- It’s 5 of hard boiled eggs.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/2 cup of finely chopped onion.
- You need 1/2 cup of dill relish.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of dill relish juice.
- It’s 2.5 tbsp of yellow mustard.
- You need 1/2 cup of mayonnaise.
Autumn Tossed Salad. "When you take this wonderful salad to a holiday gathering or serve it at home, you will get rave reviews and many requests for the recipe," predicts field editor Edie DeSpain of. In a small bowl, combine vinegar and sugar; mix. Shortcut Tater Salad from Southern Plate. Try this Shortcut Tater Salad from Southern Plate recipe, or contribute your own.
Autumn's Tater Salad step by step
- Peel and cut potatoes. Add water covering the potatoes. Turn on high and let boil until potatoes are easy to put a fork through..
- Put eggs on to boil for about 10-15 min.
- Drain potatoes and sit to the side. Drain eggs and wait for them to cool. (I usually soak them in cold water).
- Place potatoes in a bowl and peel eggs and cut with a knife in sections add to bowl..
- Add dill relish, juice, onion, mayo and mustard to bowl and use a potato smasher to mix all ingredients..
- Taste as you go along to see if it needs more mayo or mustard or dill relish..
- Add salt, pepper and seasoning salt to taste. Put in refrigerator and let it get cold and enjoy!.
This Southern Potato Salad recipe makes a classic side perfect for casual suppers and summer cookouts! A family potato salad recipe that's great to make ahead and is a crowd favorite! Don't EVEN front like you wouldn't eat this. SoundCloud is an audio platform that lets you listen to what you love and share the sounds you Stream Tracks and Playlists from Tater Salad on your desktop or mobile device. Tater–Salad is not a Group Admin yet.