You can have Fish Tacos using 21 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Fish Tacos
- You need 4 pieces (4 oz.) of each skinless firm white fish such as cod, (or snapper fillet, mahi mahi), fresh is best, if frozen thawed.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of cumin.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoons of kosher salt.
- Prepare 3/4 teaspoons of lime chilli seasoning, such as Tajin Classic.
- It’s of For The Sauce (make 1/2 cup).
- It’s 1/4 cup of fat free Greek Yogurt.
- You need 3 tablespoons of light mayonnaise.
- You need 1 tablespoon of lime juice.
- Prepare 1-2 tablespoons of water, to thin.
- It’s 3/4 teaspoon of chilli-lime seasoning salt, such as Tajin Classic.
- Prepare 1/8 teaspoon of kosher salt.
- Prepare of For The Slaw.
- You need 1/4 cup of chopped cilantro.
- You need 1 cup of white cabbage, sliced.
- You need 1 cup of red cabbage, sliced.
- It’s 1/4 cup of shredded carrots.
- You need 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of lime juice.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of kosher salt.
- You need 8 of corn tortillas, charred on the open flame 30 seconds on each side.
- You need of Lime wedges, for serving.
Fish Tacos instructions
- Season fish with salt, ground cumin and Tajin. Combine the ingredients for the sauce in a small bowl and refrigerate until ready to eat..
- Toss the slaw ingredients and keep cold. Place on preheated skillet and spray with olive oil, cook 4 to 5 minutes on each side until fish is just opaque and charred. Break up in large chunks..
- Char the tortillas over an open flame on the burner or in a skillet about 30 seconds on each side, stack on a plate covered with a towel to keep warm. Assemble tacos. Place slaw on the bottom of each tortilla, top with fish and drizzle with sauce, serve with lime wedges..