Baked veggies & hummus 🥕🍠🥔. Serve these veggies with a side of rice, quinoa, or bread. To being, chop the veggies and chicken and place on a small baking sheet. Season with olive oil, salt and pepper,Italiann seasoning, and paprika.
Keywords: Baked Ziti with Roasted Vegetables, skinny baked ziti, Vegetarian Baked Pasta, vegetarian baked ziti, veggie pasta dish. Made in partnership with Delallo Foods. This Vegetable Baked Ziti recipe is vegetarian and lower in calories and fat than traditional baked ziti. You can have Baked veggies & hummus 🥕🍠🥔 using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Baked veggies & hummus 🥕🍠🥔
- Prepare of Sweet potatoes.
- Prepare of Beetroot.
- It’s of Parsnip.
- You need of Carrots.
- It’s of Hummus.
- It’s of Brown bread (or other bread of choice).
- You need of Olive oil.
- It’s of Sea salt.
- It’s of Pepper.
By adding lots of sauteed veggies, each serving contains less than two ounces of pasta. Our Baked Salmon with Veggies dish includes fresh tomatoes, spinach and mushrooms for delicious flavor the whole crowd will love. I created The Hidden Veggies to share my recipes, tips, and tricks with all of you. This baked eggs recipe is…hardly a recipe.
Baked veggies & hummus 🥕🍠🥔 instructions
- Cut the vegetables..
- Preheat the oven on 180°C..
- Put them in a bowl and add olive oil. Use a spoon to stir the vegetables in order to spread the olive oil..
- Place the vegetables on a tray or a glass baking plate. Grind some sea sea salt and pepper on top. You can also add other spices of choice..
- Bake them on 180°C for 40 – 60 mins (or until sufficiently baked according to your taste)..
- Bake some bread. You can use a toaster or a pan..
- After the vegetables are ready, serve them with hummus and the baked bread. Add pepper on top according to taste..
- Here are some serving ideas..
You toss oiled veggies on a sheet pan, bake, add the eggs, back some more, and devour! You get to eat ALL the veggies … for breakfast!!! Children will actually enjoy eating their veggies when they're baked into this cheesy, nutrition-packed egg dish. These healthy baked meatballs and their delicious sauce hide a variety of vegetables – but the kids will never guess! This dish is also suitable for freezing so perfect for making ahead or saving any leftovers.