Quick Baked Pasta 🍝. On this westernmost ridge of the Appalachians, we get abundant rain and sunshine, which allows our children to grow a super sweet corn crop. With staggered plantings, there is enough to eat from mid-July through August, plus plenty to freeze for the long winter. My family loved it but I did make some changes b/c I prefer eating chicken over beef.
Add artichoke hearts, tomato, feta cheese, parsley, lemon juice and oregano, and toss with hot pasta. See more ideas about Recipes, Food, Cooking recipes. Quick, Easy, and Delicious Pasta Recipes Ideal for Weeknight Dinners When you need a comforting meal but don't have a lot of time, whip up one of these fast pasta recipes. You can have Quick Baked Pasta 🍝 using 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Quick Baked Pasta 🍝
- Prepare 1 box of your favorite pasta (16 ounce).
- It’s of Salt for boiling water.
- Prepare 2 jars of your favorite pasta sauce (24 ounce).
- It’s 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- It’s 1/8 teaspoon of crushed red pepper.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of oregano leaves.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of onion powder.
- It’s 1/2 tablespoon of garlic powder.
- You need 1/2 tablespoon of Italian seasoning.
- You need 1 container of whole milk ricotta cheese (15 ounce).
- You need 1 (8 ounce) of bag shredded mozzarella.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of grated Parmesan cheese.
- You need of Canola oil cooking spray.
Give eggplant parmesan a twist—literally—by rolling the ricotta mixture inside each pre-baked eggplant slice before topping with marinara sauce and freshly grated mozzarella. It has all the cheesy, sauce-y goodness you'd expect from lasagna, but without the heaviness of pasta noodles. Bake until browned and bubbly, then serve warm to guests. A casserole dish of seasonal vegetables that is so easy to prepare.
Quick Baked Pasta 🍝 instructions
- In a large bowl combine: pasta sauce, black pepper, crushed red pepper, oregano leaves, onion powder, garlic powder and Italian seasoning, mix all well and set bowl to the side…….
- Boil your pasta until al dente, drain well…… Don’t forget to salt your water!!!.
- Return drained pasta to pot where you boiled it and add into pasta the pasta sauce mixture, mix all well……
- Pour pasta mixture into a baking pan that has been sprayed with canola oil cooking spray…….
- Add your ricotta cheese to the top of pasta mixture by the spoonfuls…..spread lightly over pasta…….
- Add your shredded mozzarella cheese and Parmesan cheese on top of pasta…….
- Bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for 40 minutes, covered, make sure you spray some canola oil on the underside of your covering so the cheeses don’t stick to it !!!! 😳.
- Uncover and bake an additional 20 minutes, or until top is slightly golden brown…….
- Let rest for 20 minutes……..
- Serve and enjoy 😉!.
It can be made a day ahead – just reheat before serving. Lemon juice can be substituted for balsamic vinegar, and you can use baking potatoes if you don't have any Yukon Golds on hand. How to Make Quick and Easy Spaghetti. We are the UK's number one food brand. Whether you're looking for healthy recipes and guides, family projects and meal plans, the latest gadget reviews, foodie travel inspiration or just the perfect recipe for dinner tonight, we're here to help.