PALEO VEGGIE FRITTATA RECIPE. Learn How To Make Delicious Vegetable Meals with Swanson®. Perfect for A Quick & Delicious Meal. This recipe has such a beautiful color and rustic yet classy look to it.
Time to make Easy Paleo Frittata! Then, prepare veggies by mincing garlic, quartering zucchini, and dicing bell peppers and onions. Heat a tablespoon of olive oil in a nonstick oven-safe skillet over medium/high heat. You can have PALEO VEGGIE FRITTATA RECIPE using 8 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of PALEO VEGGIE FRITTATA RECIPE
- It’s 8 of Eggs.
- You need 1/4 cup of Almond milk.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Coconut oil.
- You need 4 of Garlic cloves minced.
- Prepare 2 cup of Spinach.
- It’s 1 of Sweet onion.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Mushrooms.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Cilantro.
Add veggies and season with salt and pepper, to taste. This frittata recipe is already gluten free, so no changes needed there. A Paleo frittata that is so versatile you can add your favorite vegetables!! When looking for a quick and tasty meal, this is a favorite go-to that pairs super with Paleo Sweet Potato Hash.
PALEO VEGGIE FRITTATA RECIPE step by step
- Instructions Preheat oven to 425°F Take a bowl and whisk the eggs and almond milk together Preheat medium skillet on medium with coconut oil Add spinach, garlic, onions, mushrooms, and cilantro into the skillet Cook for 5-6 min until tender Add egg mixture into the skillet and set to low heat Cook for 8-10 min and remove Place in oven for 15-18 min Serve and Enjoy!.
Ripe fresh zucchini, crisp vibrant basil, farm fresh pastured eggs and the sweetest summer tomatoes were used in this gluten-free vegetable frittata! Great as a make ahead paleo breakfast. Cut the finished frittata into wedges and serve with fresh parsley. Looking for a dinner dish to satisfy both Paleo and vegetarian diets? Luckily, there is one common thread we can all agree is healthy and delicious – fresh veggies!