Low-carb Salted Caramel Almond Brittle. This recipe for Low Carb Salted Caramel Almond Brittle is quick and easy to make. Ben & Jerry's Caramel Almond Brittle Non-Dairy features almond frozen dessert, salted caramel swirls, and almond brittle. In honor of the almond milk that makes our Non-Dairy concoctions possible, this flavor celebrates all things almondy, complete with crunchy bits of almond brittle and.
Take a good look at these pictures of low carb almond brittle and burn them into your memory. You are going to need to replicate the deep brown. Caramel cheesecake, caramel candies, and caramel corn. You can cook Low-carb Salted Caramel Almond Brittle using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Low-carb Salted Caramel Almond Brittle
- Prepare 1 c of almonds.
- You need 1/4 c of butter.
- It’s 1/2 c of Swerve.
- Prepare 2 tsp of vanilla.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/8-1/4 tsp of course sea salt, optional.
I have a feeling that it's because Fall is in the air. Lightly butter a lipped baking tray and spread the almonds over it in a thin, even layer. Here is a delicious sweet treat you can make for Santa! This will be a family favorite.
Low-carb Salted Caramel Almond Brittle step by step
- Line 9×9 pan or 9" pie plate with parchment paper..
- In small skilket, add butter, sweetener, vanilla and 1/4 tsp salt. Heat until all ingredients are dissolved..
- Add almonds. Bring mixture to boil, stirring constantly. Allow to boil 2-3 min. until light golden brown. Remove from heat..
- Pour into prepared pan. Spread almonds evenly with back of spoon. Sprinkle with course salt, if using..
- Allow to set 1 hour or until completely cooled. Break into pieces and divide into 8 servings. Keep in tightly sealed container..
This salted caramel nut brittle is a great holiday treat or edible gift! Plus it's a lot easier to make at home This incredible salted caramel nut brittle is easier to make than you might think (keep reading for my It will caramelize the same way. I did my brittle with pumpkin seeds, smoked almonds and. Salted Caramel Almond Bars start with a buttery crust, followed by caramel, almonds, and a sprinkling of salt. Using an electric mixer on medium speed, beat the butter and sugar until light and fluffy.