Easy Strawberry Cake w/Strawberry Sauce. Browse For Yummy & Hassle-Free Strawberry Cake Recipes From Kraft®. Easy Strawberry Cake with a soft and moist crumb and bursting with fresh strawberry flavor! One of our all-time favorite strawberry recipes.
The cake has a soft, lightly sweet, and moist crumb with bursts of strawberry flavor in every bite. Grandma's easy strawberry cake ingredients include a white cake mix, strawberry jello, frozen strawberries with juice, oil, and eggs. The fabulous frosting is made using a box powdered sugar, additional frozen strawberries with the juice and a stick of butter. You can have Easy Strawberry Cake w/Strawberry Sauce using 18 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Strawberry Cake w/Strawberry Sauce
- Prepare 2 of Lg eggs.
- You need 1 c of Sour Cream.
- You need 1/2 c of vegetable oil.
- It’s 2 tsp of Vanilla.
- Prepare 2 c of AP Flour.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Baking Powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 12 oz of Strawberries hulled.
- It’s 2 tsp of Powered Sugar to dust top.
- It’s of Strawberry Sauce.
- You need 16 oz of Strawberries hulled and cut into pieces.
- Prepare to taste of Sugar.
- You need 1 tbsp of Raw Sugar for the top of cake.
- Prepare of Prep.
- It’s 375 of Preheat oven to.
- Prepare of Butter a 9" springform pan and line the bottom with parchment.
- It’s of Take half the berries and clean and chop them into chunks.
- It’s half of Then clean and cut the rest in.
Jesse and Steve's Fresh Strawberry Cake "Oh boy…this was absolutely fabulous and easy to boot. I topped each piece off with whipped cream and fresh strawberries." – PJP. Strawberry Cream Roll "Easy and delicious. I added dollops of Marian's Delicious Strawberry Sauce to the whipped cream for an even greater flavor punch and a pretty pink.
Easy Strawberry Cake w/Strawberry Sauce step by step
- In lg mixing bowl beat together eggs and sugar on high until light in color and fluffy.
- Add sour cream, oil and vanilla and mix on low until combined.
- In smaller bowl mix dry ingredients and add to batter 1/3 at a time mixing on med/low just until incorporated.
- Add haft the batter to pan and top with diced berries. Spread the rest of the batter on top and cover with berries cut side down, slightly push berries into the batter and top with the raw sugar and bake, 45-55 mins or until lightly browned..
- While baking make your sauce. Take the berries and sugar and blend them until pureed..
- Let cake rest in pan for 30 mins before you attempt to open. Top with powered sugar and transfer to serving dish..
- Cut slices and serve with strawberry sauce..
Easy Strawberry Cake tastes and looks like a bakery cake, but is easier than from-scratch! It's full of strawberries in the cake and the icing. This cake is 'easy' because it starts with a cake mix, but don't worry unless you tell no one will ever know, it tastes like homemade. This homemade Strawberry Bundt Cake recipe from scratch is made with fresh strawberry puree and topped with a fresh strawberry glaze. Whether you're looking for a fun spring recipe or a stunning Easter dessert, this easy strawberry bundt cake is the perfect choice.