Dinengdeng with fried fish. Dinengdeng with Fried Fish is simple, but it is delicious and satisfying (as far as I am concerned). This is one of the Filipino recipes or dishes that anyone can prepare and still get positive results, most of the time. This dinengdeng version makes use of fried fish.
Dinengdeng Mixed Vegetables with Fried Fish Recipe. Dinengdeng with Fried Fish is simple, but it is delicious and satisfying (as far as I am concerned). This is one of the simple Filipino recipes or dishes. You can cook Dinengdeng with fried fish using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Dinengdeng with fried fish
- You need of Fish.
- It’s 1 of thumb-sized ginger.
- You need 2 of med sized onion.
- You need 3 of med sized tomatoes.
- It’s of Malunggay leaves (moringa oleifera).
- It’s of Pumpkin flower.
- It’s of String beans.
- You need of Okra (lady’s finger).
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
Dinengdeng is a native dish in Ilocos Region of the Philippines. This dish consists of any vegetables with fried or grilled fish simmered in fermented fish sauce. There are so many variations of this dish, though mine is quite simple as I used only five ingredients. Check out my recipe below for my own.
Dinengdeng with fried fish instructions
- The ingredients.
- Fry the fish until golden brown.
- Boil water in the pan with other ingredients like onions, tomatoes and ginger. Season it with salt.
- Add the fried fish and simmer for 5-7min….sprinkle salt.
- Add the string beans and okra…simmer for 5 more minutes.
- Finally, the malunggay leaves and pumpkin flowers…let it boil for another minute.
- Transfer in the serving bowl….let’s eat !.
Dinengdeng or inabraw is a free style vegetable soup dish where you are free to place any exotic vegetables you wish to use some of the most popular ones are bamboo shoots, okra, string beans jute leaves, moringa, bitter melon Place vegetables on a bowl then top it with fried fish then serve. How to Cook Dinengdeng withh Fried Fish Patreon: www.patreon.com/littlechefasia My Other Channel Dinengdeng is a dish of the Ilocano people of the Philippines. It is a bagoong (fermented fish sauce) based dish made primarily of. Dinengdeng, which we never tried until then, was a dinner staple in my father's household and quickly became my favorite. Also referred to as abraw or inabraw, dinendeng is a regional dish which involves the simple process of boiling Grilled or fried fish is also added at end of cooking to heighten flavors.