Okra and tofu miso soup. Simple and authentic homemade miso soup recipe with dashi stock. For seaweed, I like to use nori sheets for accessibility sake and. Miso soup (味噌汁, misoshiru) is a traditional Japanese soup consisting of a dashi stock into which softened miso paste is mixed.
In a medium saucepan over medium-high heat, combine dashi granules and water; bring to a boil. The Japanese often begin their day with a warm bowl of miso soup. But it's good anytime–especially if you're feeling sick. You can cook Okra and tofu miso soup using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Okra and tofu miso soup
- You need of Okra (cut into 1cm width) 6 pieces.
- You need of Tofu (cut into 2cm squares) 150g.
- Prepare 400 ml of Stock from dried seaweed (konbu).
- It’s 1.5 of ～ tablespoons miso.
This easy-to-make, deliciously simple miso soup recipe is perfect for any occasion. Reduce heat to low and dissolve miso paste in the Dashi. Add green onions and remove from heat. Try out our miso soup recipe with crispy smoked tofu.
Okra and tofu miso soup step by step
- Put the ｓtock from dried seaweed in the pan and heat..
- When boiling, add okra and simmer for 1 minute on low heat..
- Turn off the heat and melt the miso in the bowl..
- Add tofu and heat until boiling on low heat..
This gluten free miso soup with crispy smoked tofu is a perfect low calorie midweek meal, it's warming, cleansing and super easy to make. This nourishing vegan Miso Noodle Soup with Tofu is another great addition and perfect when you're feeling under the weather. Many people, at least here in the U. S., think of chicken noodle soup as the soup to sip on when you are not feeling well, but miso. Miso soup is one of the most frequently consumed foods in Japan.