South Asian Crab Teryaki. Get Inspired On Our Official Site. South Asian Crab Teryaki Heidi Louise Tennessee. South Asian Crab Teryaki Heidi Louise Tennessee.
You can actually purchase it at the grocery stores or any Asian specialty stores, however, I prefer mine made from scratch. Welcome to Asian Fusion where we serve Japanese and Chinese cuisine. Our menu also features sushi such as the Lobster Roll or the Momoya Spicy Tuna Roll. You can have South Asian Crab Teryaki using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of South Asian Crab Teryaki
- Prepare 16 oz. of crab meat.
- You need 1 can of water chestnuts.
- It’s 3/4 cup of roasted, unsalted peanuts.
- It’s 1 clove of garlic.
- It’s 1 tsp of chili powder.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of teryaki sauce.
- You need 2 tbl of chipolte and chili pepper sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 package of rice noodles.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of canola or peanut oil.
Try our Hot & Sour Soup, Crab Salad, or the Teriyaki with Shrimp. I love a good Asian sauce, but the ones I find at the store are either too sweet, too salty, or just don't give me that flavor I love. Plus, the added extra random ingredients aren't really needed. Believe it or not it's insanely easy to make your own teriyaki sauce.
South Asian Crab Teryaki instructions
- Place noodles in a medium to large pot. Add some salt and bring to a boil. When the noodles are soft and sticky, they are ready. Remove from heat..
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a medium saucepan or wok. Heat on med-high. When the oil is hot, put in the water chestnuts, garlic, and teryaki sauce..
- When the watet chestnuts are browned, add the crab meat, crushed peanuts, chili powder and hot sauce. You may need to add a bit more oil so the crab does not dry out. Reduce heat to med-low.
- Cook until meat is done. Meanwhile, drain the noodles..
- Place noodles in saucepan and mix. Ready to serve..
Teriyaki Madness is a restaurant featuring online Asian Fusion food ordering to Madison, AL. Browse Menus, click your items, and order your meal. View the menu for Teriyaki House on MenuPages and find your next meal. View menu and reviews for Teriyaki House in South Boston, plus popular items & reviews. Asian Appetizer Recipes Stay in for dinner with a better-than-takeout approach.