Carrot and Green Bean stir Fry *Vegan. Use green beans (string beans) or french beans (haricots verts) in this recipe. This recipe is a simple green bean carrot stir fry with coconut. The beans are spiced with mustard seeds, dried red chiles and curry leaves.
Coating the tofu in cornstarch before you cook it gives it a light crust. Easy Green Bean Broccoli Stir Fry – An easy vegetable side dish for any night of the week. Just a few ingredients are needed, but it brings lots of flavor and nutrients. You can cook Carrot and Green Bean stir Fry *Vegan using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Carrot and Green Bean stir Fry *Vegan
- It’s 5 of fresh carrots.
- You need 1/2 kg of fresh green bean.
- It’s 1 of red onion or 10 shallots.
- You need 5 of garlic cloves.
- Prepare 2 of bayleaves.
- Prepare 2 cm of galangal.
- Prepare 1 of red long chili (optional).
- You need 1 of tomato.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of sugar.
- You need 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of cooking oil.
- It’s 1 cup of water.
Serve it as a side or over pasta or rice. This recipe is useful in case of an emergency where one needs to make something quick to carry it in your lunch box or just to eat it with your main dish. It is also a good way to add in a vegetable to your everyday diet. Cut up carrots and green beans long shaped, chop onion, garlics, tomato, and chili, put aside.
Carrot and Green Bean stir Fry *Vegan step by step
- Cut up carrots and green beans long shaped, chop onion, garlics, tomato, and chili, put aside..
- Pre-heat a sauce pan, pour cooking oil, put chopped onion and garlics in when the oil heates up, stir until the aroma comes out..
- Add bay leaves and galangal, stir it well for a minute, add chopped tomato and chili, stir it well..
- Put carrots and green beans in, pour some water, stir it well..
- Cover it and lower the fire, cook until the veggies soften..
- Enjoy it with rice or bread..
Pre-heat a sauce pan, pour cooking oil, put chopped onion and garlics in when the oil heates up, stir until the aroma comes out. Stir fry this and stir fry that. You can basically stir fry anything! This is a great combo (Green Beans, Carrots and Tempeh) for a meat-less option that will still keep ya full past dessert. The unassuming fermented soybeans (tempeh) wear a meaty disguise to this veggie party with an amazing ability to soak up the dark soy sauce flavors.