Cheesecake Brownies. Unfortunately this is only an average cheesecake brownie that I think would be worth trying again with a "from scratch" brownie batter. These Cheesecake Brownies are a mouth watering combination of two dessert favorites. Extra fudgy brownies topped with a creamy cheesecake layer makes for a an extra impressive dessert that no.
If your two favorite desserts in the world happen to be brownies and cheesecake like mine are, this decadently dark chocolate brownie cheesecake. Fudgy, moist and rich chocolate brownies topped with a swirled cheesecake layer. You can serve them warm with vanilla ice cream on. You can have Cheesecake Brownies using 17 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cheesecake Brownies
- Prepare of Brownie.
- It’s 1/2 cup of melted butter.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of white sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of cocoa powder, unsweetened.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- You need 1 tbsp of coffee, brewed or instant (not 3in1).
- It’s 1 tbsp of vanilla.
- Prepare Pinch of salt.
- It’s of Cheesecake.
- Prepare 16 oz of cream cheese.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sugar.
- You need 1 tbsp of vanilla.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- You need Pinch of salt.
Cheesecake Brownies – Fudgy chocolate brownies swirled with a cream cheese filling and chocolate chips. Super soft, rich and the ultimate chocolate lover's dream dessert! These cheesecake brownies are the business! RICH fudge-like brownie on the bottom complemented with a light, slightly tangy cheesecake topping swirled with more chocolate.
Cheesecake Brownies step by step
- Heat butter in the microwave in defrost mode for 2 minutes..
- Mix all sugar into the hot butter. Mix until all sugars are dissolved..
- Then when the mixture has cooled down a bit, add the eggs. Beat until incorporated..
- Drop the rest of the brownie ingredients into the mixture. Mix only until all are incorporated. Don't overmix..
- Prepare your 8×8 baking pan with baking paper, including sides. Grease paper with butter. Preheat oven to 180°C..
- Set aside maybe 2 tbsp of brownie batter for toppings laters. Pour and even out the rest of your brownie batter into the lined baking pan. Set aside..
- Beat the cream cheese until its all broken and fluffy..
- Then drop the sugar slowly as you beat until all sugar is fully incorporated. You will see a slight change in texture..
- Drop the rest of the cheesecake ingredients and mix. Stop when you don't see any trace of the eggs anymore..
- Pour the cheesecake batter on top of the brownie batter..
- With the topping brownie batter, dilute it a bit with 1 tsp hot water. Then drop portions on top of the cheesecake batter: 1 each corner and middle..
- Make swirly marbly patterns using a toothpick or skewer or dinner knife or whatever tool that can do the job..
- Bake for 35 minutes..
- Take out and cool to room temperature. Freeze for at least 3 hrs or until brownie base is hard enough to lift..
- Lift and transfer cheesecake Brownie to another baking pan. Cut into bars and carefully remove paper..
These moist, decadent brownies are for chocolate and cheesecake lovers alike. Fudgy Keto Cheesecake Brownies with a thick cheesecake swirl! One of the most popular recipes on this site is my favorite Double Chocolate Peanut Butter Cheesecake. Delicious chocolate brownies topped with creamy cheesecake filling! You'll love how easy these Cheesecake Brownies are!