Oven Baked Cheesy-Ranch Chicken Strips. Oven Baked Ranch Chicken Tenders Tips & Tricks: I like to use large ziplock bags for this recipe, because it makes the clean-up portion of this meal a breeze (you'll see what I mean down in the recipe instructions). However, you could use a shallow baking dish instead to coat the chicken in the breading mixture. Mix crushed crackers and cheese in large resealable plastic bag.
Seal bag and shake to coat evenly with cracker mixture. Baked breaded chicken – my way. Toast the breadcrumbs in the oven for just a few minutes. You can have Oven Baked Cheesy-Ranch Chicken Strips using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Oven Baked Cheesy-Ranch Chicken Strips
- Prepare 6 of Boneless chicken Breast.
- You need 1 of Ranch dip packet (powder form).
- You need 1 of sleeve of RITZ crackers.
- It’s 2/3 cup of bread crums.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt & pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of dry minced onions.
- You need 2/3 cup of parmesan cheese.
- It’s 1/2 cup of cheddar cheese.
- You need 1 tsp of oregano.
- You need 2 cup of milk.
PS Much MUCH easier than pan frying! You will use the cooking spray again. Tip: I like to use an oil based cooking spray for this recipe. In large resealable food-storage plastic bag, place bread crumbs.
Oven Baked Cheesy-Ranch Chicken Strips step by step
- preheat oven 375°F.
- Put Milk in a large bowl.
- In a different bowl mix all dry ingredients EXCEPT the cheddar cheese.
- Slice chicken breasts into 3rds.
- dip chicken slices into milk then into the bread crum mix.
- oil the baking pan then place each strip side by side.
- put in the oven for 30mins.
- check to be sure its done then put the cheddar on top and put back in oven for 2mins.
- then serve.
Dip chicken into ranch dressing mixture. Place chicken in bread crumb bag; seal and shake to coat. On a cutting board, slice chicken breasts against the grain into strips. Place the chicken strips in a bowl and add in buttermilk and ranch packet. See great recipes for Crispy Chicken Strips with cheesy mayo dip too!