Oven Baked Fajita. Combine the oil, chili powder, cumin and salt. Coat chicken strips with a few pinches of the fajita seasoning mix. Even though these baked chicken fajitas aren't seared in a flaming hot cast iron pan, they are still packed with flavor and will leave you craving more!
Preheat the oven and slice the chicken and veggies. Place onion, garlic, peppers, and chicken in a baking dish. Coat with olive oil and sprinkle over the taco seasoning and toss to coat. You can have Oven Baked Fajita using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Oven Baked Fajita
- It’s 1 lb of boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 2 tsp of chili powder.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of cumin.
- You need 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of dried oregano.
- You need 1/4 tsp of seasoned salt.
- You need 1 can of diced tomatoes with green chilies (15 oz.).
- Prepare 1 medium of onion, sliced.
- Prepare 1/2 of red bell pepper, cut into strips.
- You need 1/2 of green bell pepper, cut into strips.
Serve on tortillas, top with lime juice and your favorite fajita toppings. In a small bowl combine the oil, chili powder, cumin, garlic powder, dried oregano, and salt Oven Baked Beef Steak Fajitas are a favorite for dinner. Fajitas make for a great quick dinner or a weeknight meal. They are perfect and full of flavor!
Oven Baked Fajita instructions
- Preheat oven to 400°F..
- Place chicken strips in a greased 13 x9 baking dish..
- In small bowl combine the oil, chili powder, cumin, garlic powder, dried oregano, and salt..
- Drizzle the spice mixture over the chicken and stir to coat..
- Next add the tomatoes, peppers, and onions to the dish and stir to combine..
- Bake uncovered for 20-25 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and the vegetables are done..
We have been working hard to get my son to try new foods, and he is really loving Mexican style foods like these Oven Baked Beef Steak Fajitas. Add onion and bell pepper to sheet pan. Yes, there are recipes out there for making your own, if you are so inclined, but this Old El Paso variety is affordable, convenient and super delicious. Baked Chicken Fajitas are cooked in the oven on a sheet pan for a quick, healthy, and easy weeknight dinner recipe the whole family will love! You can serve these oven fajitas on corn tortillas as tacos or in a lettuce wrap for a great low-carb, gluten-free, dairy-free, Paleo, and keto dinner meal idea.