Oven-baked Chicken Strips. These crunchy baked chicken tenders are life changing! The secret to truly golden, truly crunchy baked breaded chicken is to toast the breadcrumbs in the oven first. Bonus: No dirty fingers with my quick crumbing technique!
Submit a Recipe Correction In shallow dish, place flour. In another shallow dish, beat egg and water. In third shallow dish, mix bread crumbs and cheese. You can cook Oven-baked Chicken Strips using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Oven-baked Chicken Strips
- You need 3 slice of Chicken breast (cut into strips).
- It’s 1 bunch of Parsley.
- You need 1 dash of Extra virgin olive oil.
- You need 1 dash of Pepper and salt (optional – i didnt put any).
- It’s 1 of Juice of an orange or lemon.
- You need 2 cup of Cornflakes (crushed or finely blended).
Coat chicken with flour; dip into egg mixture, then coat with bread crumb mixture. Dredge the chicken tenders in the flour to coat, shaking off any excess flour. Dip the floured chicken tenders into the egg and finally, coat the chicken tenders with the breadcrumbs. These baked chicken strips are nice and crispy due to the Panko bread crumbs and the fact that they are fried right in the oven in a bit of melted butter.
Oven-baked Chicken Strips step by step
- Cut the chicken pieces into strips.
- Chop parsley till fine, and place in a bowl.
- Add olive oil, salt and pepper to taste and juice of one orange/lemon.
- Mix well.
- Add chicken strips into marinade.
- Refrigerate for atleast half an hour.
- Coat chicken with finely blended cornflakes.
- Arrange on a tray, and place into the oven for abt 20-25mins.
Reviews for: Photos of Easy Baked Chicken Tenders. Baked Chicken Strips Recipe or Chicken Tenders. This is one of the most fun and easy recipes for oven baked chicken tenders or chicken strips that not only kids enjoy, but adults as well. Take a few boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut them into then strips and dredge in a bit of egg, flour mixture and and then bake. This easy chicken tender recipe is made in the oven but they come out crunchy because of the breading.