Bacon Potatoes Rosti.
You can have Bacon Potatoes Rosti using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Bacon Potatoes Rosti
- You need 300 grams of potatoes.
- You need 50 grams of bacon.
- It’s 1 tbsp of flour.
- It’s of salt.
- You need of ground black pepper.
Bacon Potatoes Rosti instructions
- Cut potatoes into julienne strips (you can also grate them if you prefer).
- Cover them in flour and mix so that starch can be absorbed.
- Add bacon and season with salt and pepper.
- Form small balls with this mixture, then press them 1cm thin.
- Fry until röstis become golden/brownish.