Oven-baked garlic potatoes. Cut the potatoes in half or quarters and place in a bowl with the olive oil, salt, pepper, and garlic; toss until the potatoes are well coated. How do you make roasted potatoes? I also like to sprinkle additional parmesan on top.
Place each potato on a wooden spoon and cut horizontal slits on the potatoes. In a small bowl, combine the butter, olive oil, garlic, salt, cayenne pepper and black pepper together. Crispy Garlic Baked Potato Wedges are soft pillows on the inside, crunchy on the outside with a good kick of garlic and parmesan cheese, and NO pre-soaking or parboiling needed! You can have Oven-baked garlic potatoes using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Oven-baked garlic potatoes
- Prepare 1 of potato.
- Prepare 1 of garlic clove.
- You need 1 tsp of italian seasoning.
- It’s of salt.
- You need of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil.
Crispy Garlic Baked Potato Wedges with so many amazing flavours. Just as popular as fries, wedges are the perfect appetizer or snack! Oven Roasted Herb and Garlic Parmesan Potatoes. If you're aware of the serious drought situation here in California, you know what a big deal this is for us.
Oven-baked garlic potatoes step by step
- Preheat oven to 400°F (F).
- Cut up potato into small, bite-sized cubes..
- Put potatoes in oven-safe pan along with olive oil, and coat evenly by stirring together with spoon (or your hands). To cut down on mess, line pan with foil..
- Chop up garlic clove into small pieces, and add to to the potatoes. Coat evenly. (If you really love garlic, you can use 2 cloves) If you don't have garlic, subsitute with 1-2 teaspoons garlic powder..
- Add italian seasoning, salt, and pepper. Stir to coat evenly. Feel free to add more seasoning if you wish..
- Bake in oven for 45 minutes, or until done. Covering the potatoes with foil will help cook them faster..
- If you want the potatoes to be crispy, take off the foil that's covering the potatoes about half way through the cooking process..
- Optional: if you want cheesy potatoes, sprinkle parmesan cheese over the top 5 minutes before you plan to take them out of the oven..
Place the cut potatoes in a large pot and cover with water by one inch. These Super Crispy Oven Roasted Garlic Potatoes are what my dreams are made of. They are made quick and easy in the oven and take just a few minutes to throw together, making them a perfect quick side for dinner! You guys, indulge me as I proclaim my love for potatoes today. I love them for their starchy goodness.