Asian colesaw. Browse Kraft® Official Site For Tasty, Easy Chicken Recipes, Try Today! Inspiration and Ideas Tips & Tricks Chinese Broccoli Slaw. This Chinese slaw uses broccoli slaw mix and ramen noodles with some common pantry items to make a versatile salad for any occasion.
We eat a lot of cabbage around here. Could be my father's Minnesota German roots, but for whatever reason, coleslaw is on the menu several times a week. I recently had a lovely Asian coleslaw at a local grill that was served with an ahi tuna burger. You can have Asian colesaw using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Asian colesaw
- It’s 2 of carrot.
- Prepare 2 cup of white cabbage.
- Prepare 1 cup of red cabbage.
- It’s 1 cup of Chinese cabbage.
- Prepare 2 of green onion add more if you like.
- You need 1/2 half of red bell pepper.
- It’s of small piece of ginger.
- You need 2 of garlic clove or garlic powder.
- You need 2 of table spoon soya sauce.
- Prepare 1 of table spoon peanuts butter.
- You need 2 of table spoon vinger.
- It’s 2 of table spoon vegetable oil.
- It’s 2 piece of brown suger.
Here's an Asian slaw recipe without all the greasy mayonnaise. It's well-liked by the people who've tried it. A bit of sugar mellows the tangy Asian coleslaw dressing. —Alta Goodman of Canton, South Dakota This is a three-cabbage slaw – green, red, and napa – but the real delight is the dressing. It is made with creamy peanut butter laced with brown sugar, fresh ginger, and garlic.
Asian colesaw step by step
- Add the peanut butter, vinger, vegetable oil,soya sauce and the suger..
- Mix the above ingredients..
- Cut the carrots like Chinese as shown in the pictures or shredding..
- Cutt the Chinese cabbage then the white and the red cabbages..
- Cut the red pepper,onion,ginger and garlic..
- Add the salad ingredients togather then put the sauce in the top like in above picture..
This is a very crunchy, very satisfying coleslaw with ramen noodles, cabbage, toasted almonds and sesame seeds. The dressing is vinegar and oil with lots of herbs and a tad of sugar. Crumble ramen noodles and combine with green onions, coleslaw mix, sesame seeds and almonds. Mix dressing ingredients (oil, vinegar, sugar, salt, pepper and Ramen Noodle flavor packet) in separate bowl. There are a million ways you can make this Asian ramen slaw, but I wanted to give y'all the easiest version!