Singaporean Hainanese Chicken Rice, 海南鶏飯, Gluten Free.
You can have Singaporean Hainanese Chicken Rice, 海南鶏飯, Gluten Free using 11 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Singaporean Hainanese Chicken Rice, 海南鶏飯, Gluten Free
- Prepare 1 of boiled whole chicken.
- It’s 2-4 cups of chicken broth from boiled chicken (for rice and soup).
- You need 2 cups of Jasmine rice (or any rice you like).
- It’s 3-4 cloves of garlic.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of grated ginfer.
- You need 1/4 of chili powder (depends on how spicy you prefer).
- It’s 1 Tsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of lemon.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of shoyu.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare of Coriander, basil as you like.
Singaporean Hainanese Chicken Rice, 海南鶏飯, Gluten Free step by step
- Make boiled chicken. Boiled whole chicken 茹で鶏 https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/2148020-boiled-whole-chicken-%25E8%258C%25B9%25E3%2581%25A7%25E9%25B6%258F.
- Wash rice if needed.
- Add strained chicken broth and boil rice.
- Make soup↓.
- Strain chicken broth.
- Add salt (lemon juice; optional).
- Make sauce↓.
- In a small pot, add 3 Tbsp water, chili powder, grated garlic, grated ginger. Heat them till they become soft.
- Add oil, squeezed lemon juice, syoyu, sugar. Then heat for 2 min..
- Slice chicken.
- Next day with different flavor. Added avocado and fried egg..
- For Bento Box.