Valentine's Day Heart Charaben.
You can cook Valentine's Day Heart Charaben using 3 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Valentine's Day Heart Charaben
- Prepare 1 of Slices of ham.
- Prepare 1 of Nori (dried seaweed).
- It’s 1 of Ketchup.
Valentine's Day Heart Charaben step by step
- Prepare a rice ball with your preferred filling inside..
- Facial features: Ham for the hearts, nori seaweed for the eyes and mouth, and ketchup for the cheeks..
- These are the tools I used I cut the ham by hand in the top picture..
- Place these hearts on top of your onigiri rice balls, and you're done..