Stuffed peppers (vegetarian). Try This Easy Stuffed Bell Peppers Recipe With Just A Few Ingredients For A Tasty Meal. Stuff Ground Beef In Bell Peppers With Onions And Rice To Make A Delicious Weeknight Meal. Green bell peppers are stuffed with rice, chili-style tomatoes, and Mexican cheese blend, creating a hearty and not-too-spicy vegetarian dinner the whole family will love.
These protein-packed vegetarian stuffed peppers are a delicious way to showcase seasonal bell peppers. They're weeknight-friendly, made mostly with pantry staples, and feature everyone's favorite Latin flavors: cumin, cilantro, and lime. It's *so* much easier these days to incorporate a vegetarian dish into your week. You can have Stuffed peppers (vegetarian) using 9 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Stuffed peppers (vegetarian)
- It’s 4 of bell peppers (of liking).
- You need 3 1/2 cups of Jasmin rice.
- Prepare 2 Tbs of black pepper(adjust to liking is also cool).
- It’s 2 Tbs of pink salt (or any kid if salt).
- You need 1 tbs of garlic powder.
- It’s 2 of tuff's Green onion.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Soy sauce per pepper (optional, I just like soy sauce).
- It’s 2 cups of Cheese.
- It’s of Bread crumbs (topping).
When you have a plethora of vegetarian casserole recipes and vegetarian taco recipes at your fingertips, #MeatlessMonday doesn't seem so hard. Lucky for you, we've made it even easier by bringing you our favorite vegetarian stuffed peppers. The Best Vegetarian Stuffed Peppers With Rice Recipes on Yummly Vegetarian Stuffed Pepper Soup, Best Vegetarian Stuffed Pepper Soup, Dairy-free Herb-stuffed Mushrooms Serve colourful, flavour-packed stuffed peppers for a light Mediterranean-style supper.
Stuffed peppers (vegetarian) step by step
- Preheat the oven to 350°.
- First put water into a pot, place it on the stove top on medium temp. Then put the rice into the pot and let it cook..
- Once the rice is done let it cool a bit maybe for about a minute or so.
- Take the black pepper, salt, and garlic powder then pour it on top of the rice. Then mix well..
- Dice the green onions and place them into the rice. Mix well.
- Once that's done move on to the peppers.
- Cut the tops off the peppers and remove the guts and remnants. Do this to all 4.
- Add a bit of cheese to the bottoms of the peppers.
- Put the rice into the pepper, almost to the top. Make sure to pack the rice so it covers most of the peppers inside..
- Pour soy sauce over rice in the peppers.
- Once done cover the tops with a decent amount of cheese to..
- Sprinkle bread crumbs on top of the peppers and place them in the oven.
- Cook for about 20-25 minutes.
- Once they come out they are ready to be eaten.
Choose from a range of fillings, including meat and vegetarian options. Bright orange bell peppers are stuffed with a tasty mixture of vegetables, cheeses, and whole wheat orzo pasta in this vegetarian main dish. It makes a big batch and the stuffed peppers are easy to freeze and serve later. Vegetarian Stuffed Peppers are filled with chipotle-flavored rice, beans, and vegetables, then smothered with melty cheese and crunchy tortilla chips. Vegetarian stuffed peppers bursting with a flavorful healthy filling of corn, pinto beans, tomatoes and green chiles, along with rice and cheese.