Baked Garlic Chicken. We would like to show you a description here but the site won't allow us. The garlic butter does go over the chicken before baking – you want to bake the chicken in the butter sauce. My suggestion at the end is to transfer the chicken to a serving plate and optionally spoon a little bit of the garlic butter sauce (the one that they cooked in) over the chicken and serve.
This Roasted Garlic Butter Chicken with Lemon Olive Dressing is a flavorful update to the classic roasted chicken. Herb and garlic-seasoned chicken, roasted with lemons, and served with a tangy and slightly salty olive dressing. This quick-cooking, easy sheet pan dinner comes together in just about an hour. You can cook Baked Garlic Chicken using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Baked Garlic Chicken
- Prepare 113 g of Organic Chicken Breast.
- Prepare 4 piece of sliced garlic clove.
- Prepare 1/3 tsp of chili powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of onion paste.
- You need 1/3 tsp of black pepper.
- It’s 1 tbsp of butter or olive oil.
- You need 1 tbsp of cheese.
- You need 1 tsp of sauce.
Place the chicken in a gallon-sized ziploc bag, then pour the brine over the chicken, close the bag, and place in a sturdy bowl in the fridge the day before. Garlic Herb Butter Roast Chicken packed with unbelievable flavours, crispy skin, and so juicy! Nothing beats an easy to make and even easier to prepare roast chicken! Especially when roasted with garlic butter, rosemary, parsley, lemon, and a hint of white wine for an unbeatable flavour.
Baked Garlic Chicken instructions
- Wash the chicken breast thoroughly..
- Make 3 or 4 small slashes on top of the chicken breast and insert one half of a garlic clove inside the slashed compartments..
- Mix the chili powder, onion, salt, pepper and make a thick paste. Feel free to adjust the measurements of the ingredients according to your taste..
- Generously lather and press in, the paste on all sides of the chicken piece. Leave the piece out for 15 minutes to marinate..
- Pour the butter or olive oil on a non-stick pan with some sliced garlic to bake the chicken. Fry each side for 2 minutes..
- Spread a sauce of your choice over the chicken alongside one tbsp water. Quickly cover the pan to trap the moisture in. Leave it to bake for 10/15 minutes..
- After 10/15 minutes, grate the cheese and cover the chicken with it..
- Wait until the cheese melts into the chicken and then serve it with a side of your liking. I prefer chips..
No matter how simple the recipe, garlic chicken is always a hit! Liberally salt and pepper the inside of the chicken and stuff the cavity with the all the garlic and lemon. Tie the legs together with kitchen string and tuck the wing tips under the body of the. This is a terrific back pocket quick dinner idea for busy nights that's made with pantry staples. It's quite amazing how so few ingredients can transform into such a tasty sauce for chicken!