Roasted Vegetable Pasta Salad. Click Here To View Recipes Now Choose From Multiple Easy Pasta Recipes To Create That Perfect Meal. Coat foil with nonstick cooking spray. Place potatoes and onions in one prepared pan.
This salad can be served cold as well. Combine it with a sweet and fruity dressing and this salad is perfection. Pasta Salad – Roasted Veggies Make It Happen. You can cook Roasted Vegetable Pasta Salad using 13 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Roasted Vegetable Pasta Salad
- Prepare 1 lb of orzo pasta, cooked.
- Prepare 1 of medium eggplant, finely diced.
- It’s 1/2 lb of mushrooms, finely diced.
- You need 2 of medium zucchinis, finely diced.
- Prepare 2 of medium onions, finely diced.
- You need 3 of medium yellow, red, or orange bell peppers, finely diced.
- It’s 2 tbs of olive oil.
- It’s 1/4 cup of balsmaic vinegar.
- Prepare 1/2 of lemon, juiced.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- You need 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of feta cheese (optional).
How you roast veggies is up to you. Since it's summer, I use my gas grill and a BBQ grill tray. Add the oil, salt and pepper; toss to coat. Meanwhile, cook orzo according to package directions; drain.
Roasted Vegetable Pasta Salad instructions
- Roast vegetables with olive oil on a foil-lined cookie sheet at 425 degrees for 45 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- In a large bowl, combine pasta, roasted vegetable, balsamic vinegar, lemon juice and seasonings. Enjoy!.
In a large serving bowl, combine roasted vegetables, pasta, green onions, basil and pine nuts. Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate until ready to serve. One bite of this Balsamic Roasted Veggie and White Bean Pasta and you'll want to make it all summer long! It's LOADED with veggies in every bite and finished with pesto and white beans. Roasted zucchini, yellow squash, zucchini, cherry tomatoes, red onion, mushrooms, peppers, and broccoli – SO good, and picky husband approved!