sugar free snickerdoodle cookies.
You can have sugar free snickerdoodle cookies using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of sugar free snickerdoodle cookies
- You need 1 1/2 cup of flour.
- You need 3/4 cup of splinda.
- It’s 2 tbsp of splinda.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/2 cup of marargine.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of cinnamon.
sugar free snickerdoodle cookies step by step
- preheat oven to 375.
- combine flour, splinda, baking powder, baking soda in pne bowl.
- in another bowl, combine marargine, egg, and vanilla with a wire wisk..
- add liquid ingredients to dry ingredients and mix gently to combine..
- in a small bowl combine remaining splinda and cinnamon..
- shape dough into 24- 1" balls and rool balls in cinnamon mixtue..
- place cookies on cookie sheet and flatten each with the bottom of a glass srayed with cooking spray..
- bake for 5 – 7 minues..
- cool on wire rack..