Paleo Spaghetti Squash. That's because it can serve as suitable substitute for noodles in a pasta recipe, and has just the right consistency to go into a casserole. Paleo, healthy, and easy to make! Get ready to dig into some serious delicious and healthy eats!!
Today we are changing up your typical tacos and make taco spaghetti squash boats! Spaghetti squash is lower in calories, lower in carbohydrates, and contains more nutrients than pasta (no matter if the pasta is whole grain, whole wheat, etc.) How To Cut Spaghetti Squash. Making a spaghetti squash seems a lot more complicated than it is (I promise it's really not). You can have Paleo Spaghetti Squash using 7 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Paleo Spaghetti Squash
- You need 1 of Spaghetti squash.
- Prepare 2 of Sausage.
- Prepare 1 of Tomato duced.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Olive oil.
- You need 2 of Garlic cloves minced.
- Prepare 1 of 15 oz can of diced tomatoes.
- Prepare 4 oz of Baby spinach.
The hardest part is cutting the spaghetti squash. Spaghetti Squash with Garlic Shrimp is flavorful and easy to do!. How to Make Instant Pot (Pressure Cooker) Spaghetti Squash While the spaghetti squash is cooking in the oven, put your skillet on the stove, add a little bit of olive oil, and drop in your diced onions.
Paleo Spaghetti Squash instructions
- Instructions Preheat oven to 375°F Split the squash in ½ and scrap out the seeds Season squash with olive oil, and salt and pepper to taste Bake for 1 hour or until tender. Let squash cool for 10 min While its cooling cook the sausage over medium heat in a skillet. Shred the inside of the squash with a fork. Dice the tomato in small chunks Toss in spaghetti squash into skillet, add tomato, garlic and cook for 2-4 min Add spinach until it wilts. Salt and pepper to taste Enjoy!.
After a few minutes, they'll start to take on a clear/yellowish color as they sizzle and cook. This Spaghetti Squash Spaghetti is sure to be one of your new favorite staples! [Paleo Cooking] Spaghetti Squash & Meat Sauce goodbyegrains. The first one being I want to eat this recipe for the rest of my life. It's probably one of the best recipes I've ever made. This gem of a dinner is perfect for meal prepping and also easy to throw together any night of the week.