Quinoa salad. This Easy Quinoa Salad is the BEST quinoa salad recipe! It is great for lunch, dinner, or the perfect I could eat a quinoa salad every single day and sometimes I do. Spruce up salad with the help of quinoa for a wholesome and filling lunch or supper.
Mediterranean Quinoa Salad is protein packed with fresh and tasty Mediterranean flavors. Made with cucumbers, tomatoes, kalamata olives, red onion, extra virgin olive oil, fresh lemon and Feta cheese. I've been all about quinoa salad recipes lately. You can have Quinoa salad using 13 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Quinoa salad
- It’s 1 cup of quinoa, cooked.
- Prepare 1 can of chickpeas.
- You need 1/2 cup of cherry tomatoes, halved.
- It’s 1 cup of cucumber.
- You need 1 cup of spinach.
- You need of Dressing.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- You need 2 of garlic cloves, minced.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of balsamic vinegar.
- You need 1 tsp of maple syrup or honey.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s to taste of Black pepper.
Quinoa is so easy to prepare, incredibly versatile, high in protein and fiber and can be served for just about any meal! Quinoa salads are also great for meal. Greek Quinoa Salad with chickpeas, veggies and fresh herbs is the BEST! Healthy side or main This healthy Greek Quinoa Salad featuring chickpeas, cucumber, olives, and fresh herbs is so full of flavor.
Quinoa salad instructions
- Gather all the vegetables and quinoa, pour the dressing on top and mix. For the dressing, take a small bowl and mix olive oil, balsamic vinegar, maple syrup, lemon juice, minced garlic, salt and add black pepper to taste..
How to Serve Lemony Artichoke and Quinoa Salad. While the quinoa is cooling, prepare the rest of the salad ingredients. Drain the artichoke hearts and roughly chop them into smaller pieces. How to Make Broccoli Quinoa Salad. I LOVE this salad and make it all the time and have been since this recipe came out.