Chicken with herbs and sour cream in oven bag. Rub with sour cream and herb mix. Open oveb bag and add flour in bottom to prevent sticking. Put chicken mix in bag and sprinkle rest of curry.
The ingredients for this baked chicken recipe include boneless, skinless chicken breasts, sour cream, garlic, lemon zest, Borsari salt, chives, parsley, panko breadcrumbs and Parmesan cheese. Full-fat sour cream works best for a creamy consistency. Plus, low-fat sour cream includes added sugar and preservatives we don't really need in our diet. You can have Chicken with herbs and sour cream in oven bag using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken with herbs and sour cream in oven bag
- It’s 10 piece of chicken drumstick.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of sour cream.
- It’s 3 lb of potatoes.
- It’s 1 large of onion.
- You need 1 of italian herb mix.
- It’s 2 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 of salt and pepper.
- It’s 4 tbsp of curry powder.
- You need 1 of oven bag.
While the oven is heating, prepare the stuffing according to the package directions. Place the chicken on either side of the stuffing. Sprinkle the chicken with the paprika. Stir the soup, milk and parsley in a small bowl.
Chicken with herbs and sour cream in oven bag instructions
- Wash drumsticks with water in a strain..
- Season with salt and pepper. Add lemon juice..
- Rub with sour cream and herb mix.
- Add onion and potatoe slices. Add salt, pepper and half curry powder.
- Open oveb bag and add flour in bottom to prevent sticking. Put chicken mix in bag and sprinkle rest of curry. Add a cup of water..
- Close bag with enclosed plastic tie and make 3 knife slits through bag. Place in a pyrex pan..
- Put in preheated 350°F oven. Allow to cook for 60-75 min or until chicken and potatoes are brownish..
- Let it set outside oven anf carefully open the bag..
Close the bag with the tie (found inside the package). Then tuck the top part of the bag under the chicken to secure it and tuck the ends of the bags in the pan. In a shallow bowl, combine first seven ingredients. Place bread crumbs in a separate shallow bowl. Coat chicken with sour cream mixture, then coat with bread crumbs.