Oven Roasted Tomatoes. Arrange the tomatoes on a sheet pan, cut sides up, in a single layer. Drizzle with olive oil and balsamic vinegar. Sprinkle the garlic, sugar, salt, and pepper.
You can make Easy Oven Roasted Tomatoes using either plum tomatoes or cherry tomatoes. Quick and easy oven roasted tomatoes add flavor to any meal! How long can you keep roasted tomatoes in the fridge? You can have Oven Roasted Tomatoes using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Oven Roasted Tomatoes
- You need 16 of Roma Tomatoes.
- Prepare 3 clove of garlic.
- You need 3/4 cup of Olive Oil.
- Prepare 1 of Stem of Rosemary.
- You need 1 dash of Garlic salt.
- It’s 1 of Cracked Black pepper to taste.
- It’s 1 of Salt to taste.
- You need 1 tsp of lemon pepper.
Roasted tomatoes should be stored in an airtight container in the fridge. Roasted Tomatoes are an easy and delicious side dish. Fresh tomatoes are tossed with olive oil, garlic, fresh herbs and a hint of balsamic vinegar. These oven roasted tomatoes take just minutes to prepare and are the perfect accompaniment alongside Easy Grilled Chicken Breast or a juicy steak dinner.
Oven Roasted Tomatoes step by step
- Preheat oven at 325 Fahrenheit. Wash up your tomatoes very well, then slice in half lengthwise. I like to also cut off the top of the tomato where the stem originally was..
- Slice garlic almost diagonally so you can get a thicker slice, we don't want thin pieces since it will burn in the oven..
- Mix together olive oil, rosemary (if the leaves are long give them a rough chop), salt, pepper, and lemon pepper in bowl..
- place tomatoes cut side down in bowl, then make sure you coat the bottom as well. Place on baking sheet lined with aluminum..
- Add some more black pepper and salt to the tomatoes.
- last, place one a slice of garlic on each or every other tomato. your choice!.
- Check on them after 1 hour, remove garlic if too charred..
- After two hours take them out and enjoy! add to salads, sandwiches, pastas, or even alone :).
An Easy Side Dish (This is a fast roast, not an oven-dried tomato. Do not flip or shake the pan. The tomatoes will caramelize slightly on the top and the bottoms will remain juicy.) Turn the oven off and let sit in. Someone around here jumped the gun here on early harvested tomatoes and I came home the other day and found a bowl of les tomates Campari in a little paper sack, in the kitchen. Since they weren't as nice and softened as a full-on ripe tomato should be, instead of eating them on their own, I oven-roasted them, which is a great way to coax Lay the tomatoes, cut side up, in a single layer on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.