Oven Baked Parsley Red Potatoes. Oven Baked Parsley Red Potatoes Oven Baked Parsley Red Potatoes. I halved the recipe, but added extra onions and baked in the toaster oven. My potato-loving husband thought these were great.
Toss with slotted spoon in butter. Cut the potatoes in half or quarters and place in a bowl with the olive oil, salt, pepper, and garlic; toss until the potatoes are well coated. I've been making Parsley Potatoes for years using canned potatoes. You can have Oven Baked Parsley Red Potatoes using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Oven Baked Parsley Red Potatoes
- You need of In a 9×13 pan.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of butter, cubed (1 stick).
- It’s 2 lb of red potatoes, washed, and chopped into large even chunks (about 6).
- You need 1 small of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of pepper.
- It’s 2 tbsp of chopped fresh parsley.
They pale in comparison to Oven Roasted Parsley Potatoes. Red Potatoes are tossed in a mixture of butter, diced onion and garlic, then roasted in a cast iron skillet or baking dish. The interior of the roasted red potato has an almost creamy texture. Roasted red potatoes are a delicious side dish that pairs perfectly with just about everything.
Oven Baked Parsley Red Potatoes instructions
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Place pan with cubed butter in the oven to heat up dish and melt butter.
- Take out of oven after 10 minutes and add the potatoes, onion, salt and pepper. Toss with slotted spoon in butter..
- Bake for 40 minutes, or until tender..
- After baked, add parsley and toss to mix. Enjoy! I made these for the side dish to my Italian Meatloaf..
This recipe for crispy roasted potatoes is incredibly easy to make. As a result, you can serve them for any meal of the day! Two of our most popular recipes are potatoes….baked potatoes and roasted potatoes. Learn how to cook great Oven baked parsley red potatoes. Crecipe.com deliver fine selection of quality Oven baked parsley red potatoes recipes equipped with ratings, reviews and mixing tips.