Sweet & Salty Chewy Pecan Bars. Hide content and notifications from this user. Their best known line-up consisted of lead vocalist Brian Connolly. Their best known line-up consisted of lead vocalist Brian Connolly, bass player Steve Priest, guitarist.
You can cook Sweet & Salty Chewy Pecan Bars using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sweet & Salty Chewy Pecan Bars
- Prepare 1 packages of Nestle Toll House Refrigerated Chocolate Chip Cookie Bar Dough, divided.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Butter, melted.
- You need 1 tbsp of Granulated sugar.
- It’s 3/4 cup of Chopped pecans.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of Nestle Toll House Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Caramel sauce.
Sweet & Salty Chewy Pecan Bars instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°. Grease 8-inch square baking pan..
- Press 3/4 package (18 squares) cookie dough into prepared baking pan and refrigerate remaining 1/4 package (6 squares) cookie dough..
- Bake for 10 minutes; remove from oven..
- Combine butter, nuts, sugar and salt in small bowl until coated. Sprinkle over dough. Top with teaspoonfuls of remining cookie dough pressing down gently. Sprinkle with morsels..
- Bake for an additional 22 to 24 minutes or until edges are browned and set. Cool 30 minutes in pan on wire rack..
- Drizzle caramel sauce over bar. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Cut into bars..