L's Easy Drumsticks & Potatoes in the Oven. Transfer chicken and sauce to a. See more ideas about Diy bath products, Diy body, Homemade beauty. See more ideas about Cooking recipes, Recipes, Food.
An egg wash is egg (white, whole, or yolk) beaten with water, milk or cream. You can use an egg wash to seal edges together, add shine, or enhance the golden color of baked goods. Mama's Puerto Rican Chicken and Rice also known as Arroz con Pollo. You can cook L's Easy Drumsticks & Potatoes in the Oven using 9 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of L's Easy Drumsticks & Potatoes in the Oven
- You need 5 medium of Potatoes.
- It’s 1 medium of onion, chopped.
- It’s 6 clove of minced garlic.
- You need 6 of chicken drumsticks.
- It’s 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- You need of Salt to taste.
- Prepare of Ground black pepper.
- Prepare large of 29cmx24cm aluminum rectangular pan.
- It’s 1 of Aluminum foil.
This one pan dinner is made with homemade adobo seasoned chicken, sofrito and savory rice. You'll make this recipe again and again! Prep Time.. is easy to cook, surprises people with it's unique, delicious flavor and is perfect for meal prep. . I usually buy pre packed curry paste from wet market and my curry never turn out right.
L's Easy Drumsticks & Potatoes in the Oven instructions
- Here's an easy recipe for a main course and side dish all in one, soaking each other's flavors while cooking. No special ingredients required..
- Preheat oven to 200°c.
- Wash the chicken in the sink with water and place evenly in the aluminum pan..
- Peel the potatoes and chop into small cubes and place in the pan around and over the drumsticks..
- Add the chopped onion evenly in the pan..
- Pour the olive oil evenly on the potatoes and drumsticks..
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Add 3 of the minced garlic cloves and stir everything very gently, turning over the drumsticks..
- Yet again salt to taste..
- Add the last 3 minced garlic cloves and stir again..
- *Optional ingredient: dash of Thyme over it all. I love it, but don't use it because my husband doesn't like Thyme. If you do, I recommend it..
- Cover the pan with the aluminum foil. (Covering he pan not only makes the cooking time shorter, it's especially recommended since the heat and humidity inside the covered pan soaks the food better with the seasoning and flavors, and won't dry out the food. If you want a bit of crispiness, take off the foil for the last 20-30min of cooking)..
- Cook in the preheated oven for 75-90 minutes..
- Bon appétit!.
I finally found the perfect simple recipe to cook curry. The paste can be blend and keep inside fridge for. There is an incredible history surrounding many of the Folk & Traditional Stringed Instruments that we sell at Musician's Friend. The removable nonstick coated drawer and food basket of the air fryer are. See more ideas about Food, Food recipes and Cooking recipes.